Two Files are mandatory for complete submission. (1) Manuscript (2) Author Agreement Form
We are strictly adhering to the following strict guidelines for all the submissions:
All submissions will be firstly screened by editorial team on the basis of following points:
All submissions undergo a thorough screening process using Turnitin. If the similarity index of submission is found to be above 10%, it will result in a direct desk rejection
|Beginning section||The following elements are required, in order:
• Title page: List title, authors, and affiliations as first page of the manuscript
• Abstract (must be less than 250 words)
|Middle section||The following elements can be renamed as needed and presented in any order:
• Materials and Methods
• Challenges & Future Protective’s ( in case of review articles)
|Ending section||The following elements are required, in order:
• References (must be consistent using ref. managing software like Mendeley, EndNote etc)
• Supporting information captions (if applicable)
|Other elements||• Figure captions are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which the figure is cited. Figure files are uploaded separately.
• Tables are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which they are cited.
American Chemical Society (ACS) has also offered six best presentation certificates from prestigious ACS journals which includes: ACS Energy Letters, ACS ES&T Engineering, ACS ES&T Water, ACS Engineering Au, ACS Environmental Au, ACS Nanoscience Au. The International Jury will evaluate the presentations.